- We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and visitors to the site, including you.
- By using the services of our website, you show us your trust. We fully value and respect the privacy and confidentiality of your data.
- We adhere to the principle of minimizing personal data – we do not solicit, collect or process personal data that is not necessary for the purpose of purchasing goods, services or receiving information.
- We respect your privacy and do our best to keep your personal information secure.
- We do not allow the sending of unsolicited letters and in no case allow the sale, rental or transfer of your personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties.
- Information may only be disclosed to third parties on the basis of a lawful request, agreement or with your consent, for example by making a lease purchase.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information when placing an order or contacting customer support. You represent that you are under the age of 16 and undertake not to take any action against the security of the Site.
- We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or incorrect data provided by you.
- By using our website and / or purchasing goods and / or services, you acknowledge that you understand the policy and agree to be bound by it.
If you do not agree to this policy or any of the definitions contained therein, please do not use the services on our site.
2. What data do we collect and process?
When you make a purchase or contact customer support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is mandatory, because without it you will not be able to make a purchase.
We collect and store the following data:
– customer’s name and surname;
– Phone number;
– E-mail address;
– delivery address of the goods or services.
We process but do not store the following impersonal data:
Personal information is used only to ensure the full provision of services and communication with customers.
We may receive your personal information only from you and only if you use the services on our site, such as: order registration, contact customer support via a feedback form or email.
3. Payment information
When paying for goods and services provided by our site, we may collect and process the following information:
– Your bank account number;
– name of the banking institution;
– Your phone number;
– E-mail address.
We do not receive information about your bank’s payment card and it is not processed.
4. Why we collect your data
We use the information we collect about you to:
– sell our goods and services;
– properly process and deliver your order;
– answer your questions and provide you with information;
– provide you with personalized access to our site;
– manage your account, if you have one on our site;
– compile anonymous statistics on the use of the site.
5. How long we store your data
We keep the customer’s personal information for 10 years:
– to contact you about the request;
– to manage your settings and permissions
After the 10-year period, personal data will be destroyed if you do not request the deletion of your data through the site during this period.
6. How data protection is organized
Our site is hosted in one of the most trusted data centers in the world.
To protect your personal information, we take full advantage of our service provider, including permanent physical protection against unauthorized access and encryption around the clock.
The security of our site is ensured by the following, as well as other means:
– encryption of data transmission using the SSL standard;
– personal data is stored on the servers in encrypted form;
– Your personal data is automatically anonymised upon completion of the order (delivery, cancellation or return);
– data center employees do not have physical and / or remote access to our site’s servers;
– 24-hour physical security of the facility and existing access restrictions;
– 24-hour video surveillance of the data processing center;
8. Transfer of data to third parties
Third parties can also be data centers, support services, delivery services, cloud storage agents, and so on. Processors of personal data that help us to provide you with services. In any case, only the amount of data necessary for the performance of a specific task or the provision of a specific service is transferred to the processors. Third parties affiliated with us may process your personal data only for specified purposes and may not use it for other purposes or transfer it to other persons without our consent. Processors ensure the protection of your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and a written agreement with us.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent public authorities and administrations, including law enforcement authorities, such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures laid down by law or regulation.
8. Transfer of data to third countries
We do not transfer personal information and other data to third parties.
The release of personal and other user data is only based on a legitimate request.
What cookie files do we use?
– Required technical cookies allow you to implement basic store functions, such as page navigation, ordering, access to secure sites and more. The site cannot function properly without these files.
– Functionality cookies are used to remember information that changes the operation or appearance of the website.
– Static cookies help page owners understand how page visitors interact with this.
– Marketing cookies are used to track the movement of users on the website. The purpose of this tracking is to show ads that are interesting and relevant to a particular visitor.
It is important to know that after opting out of technical, functional and analytical cookies, it will not be possible to use the website, so we do not recommend deleting or blocking these cookies.
- The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected is stored under our supervision.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those listed here.
- You can learn more about how cookies work at www.cookiecentral.com
We use sessions and persistent cookies to:
– implement the basic functions of the store;
– remembered settings of your preferences, such as settings for displaying the list of goods;
– remember if you have already answered the pop-up questions (do not ask you to do it again);
– improve the quality of services provided;
– identify new or existing customers;
– send you promotional messages that best suit your interests;
– collect reliable information about the use of the Site, which will allow us to assess how well the Site meets the needs of users and make necessary improvements;
– Analyze which pages you visit and what user privacy tools you use.
The information related to cookies is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected is stored under our supervision.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those listed here.
11. User rights
Legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, gives you a number of rights, and we must ensure that you can exercise them.
– You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in order to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this information;
– You can opt out of receiving emails at any time by sending a notification to [email protected] or by using the link in the emails;
– in cases where your data is processed with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as a basis for terminating the processing;
– You have the right to receive confirmation of your data processing, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the purposes of processing, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their meaning and the consequences for you;
– You can request that your personal information be completely deleted (unless this is contrary to the law of the Republic of Latvia).
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing the information you request about your personal information. For this purpose, we may ask you to provide proof of identity and / or to visit our office in person. If you are unable to prove your identity, we may reject your application.
- We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with lawful access to your personal information that we hold within 30 days of receiving your request for access.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with deleting your personal data, such as:
– difficulties or complete impossibility to recover purchase documents in the event of loss;
– and other risks.
12. Who is responsible for processing your data
The data manager and the person responsible for the processing of personal data is Biedrība “OUTDURO”, LV40103974773, Birztalas, Pures pagasts, Tukuma novads, LV-3124, Latvia
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you can write to e- email [email protected]
In case you have a complaint about the processing of personal data in our company, you have the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Inspectorate.
13. Policy changes